Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

Beyonce Got Cheated On!!!!

So Jay Z was not apparently Beyonce's 1st boyfriend. I was going thru some stories and stumbled upon this piece of tantalizing gossip. Beyonce’s first boyfriend was Lyndell Locke. He apparently dated Beyonce for nine years without having sex with her even once.It is said she was those church type girls from Christian homes who did not believe in sex until marriage. It was at the same time when her career was taking off when thirst got better of Lyndell and he cheated on Beyonce who dumped him eventually. It was also the same time that she met this dude Shawn Carter (Jay Z) and she never looked back. Lyndell 12 years later, took an interview with The Sun and is quoted saying “Beyonce was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. . . and she’d still be mine if I’d not cheated on her.”



Lyndell met Beyonce through Kelly Rowland when he was 15 and she was 13. They had big dreams of even getting married at a beach.
And the song Best Thing I Never Had sounds as though the lyrics, “So sad, you’re hurt, Boohoo, oh, did you expect me to care?” and “I thank God I dodged a bullet, I’m so over you, So, baby, good lookin’ out” were written specifically with Lyndell in mind. Ouch!
The interview was on The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment