Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Condoms Did not Come to Spoil the Fun - Whatever You Do Son Do Not Fail Use a Rubber

Dear Son
Hope you are doing good. The purpose of writing you this letter is to teach you whatever my dad did not teach me. Son do not take this to heart.
However hot she looks, or inviting she is, son do not fail to use a rubber. I will not tell you not to have sex, I won't tell you to stop chasing girls, but I will tell you this: if you do not want to know the true definition of trouble, do not bang her without a condom.

I know it might have happened, you got careless or you were too disoriented to use it but as from today henceforth try and focus.

She may seem like an angel sent from heaven, skin so flawless, teeth whiter than white, know that you are courting trouble. Fail to use rubber once and you will be done, not even I will be able to help.

Son, rubbers did not come to reduce the fun but to keep you from trouble.
Get her pregnant and she will be on your skin, breathing down your neck for the rest of your life. If she is the crazy type, she will milk you dry so as you fund the abortion. She will blame you that you killed her child afterwards. I know I will be the one to probably give you the money for the abortion without me knowing like you telling me that they have increased the fees.
If she is the crazier type she will tell you that she is keeping the baby, you being there or not, but this is a lie. She owns you now son. And when the baby is born and you are not around or you chickened out, son, she will tell the baby that you were to abort him/her were it not for her. Your kid will hate you for life and may be you will not be there to see him because you will be in jail.
You can avoid me coming to visit you in jail son with a loaf of bread, cigarettes, milk and credit card to buy bundles to browse as you pass your days in jail. Make this easy for me son. Use a condom.
Yours Truly
Your loving dad, Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment